| Friday, December 01, 2006 |
| Can I take a breath, please? |
This past week flew by... and I'm not sure what to think about it. I got back from Thanksgiving break on Sunday, and now I sit with only one more week of class before the next week of finals. It's hard to believe that I'm almost done with my college career. I have only one more semester to go before I graduate with my BS in Mass Communication, concentrated in PR, and a nonprofit leadership minor.
Sure I've enjoyed college, but I'm ready to be done. I guess the main thing is that I'm ready to be done with not having any time to relax. I miss my schedule from this past summer when I came home at the end of the day, and could do whatever I wanted. Some nights I read, other nights I crocheted, sometimes I went out with friends. The other thing I'm really looking forward to... having the time to go out and go running again. I know I'd feel a whole lot better if I just did it, but I always feel if I have way too much to do and not enough time to do it in.
Anyway, even though it's only 8:00, I'm exhausted and I'm going to bed. I really need a good nights sleep. I guess that's all for now. |
posted by Elizabeth @ 6:25 PM  |
|
| 1 Comments: |
-
you know, if you DO start running you'll actually needs less sleep, so then you could do more studying...
|
| |
| << Home |
| |
| |
|
|
| A Fresh Start |

- Name: Elizabeth
- Location: Orlando, Florida, United States
I'm finally a college graduate who's now going in a direction different than my degree. Its stressful at times, but completely worth it.
View my complete profile
|
| Recent Posts |
|
| Archives |
|
| Contact |
|
| Links |
|
|
| Template by |
|
|
you know, if you DO start running you'll actually needs less sleep, so then you could do more studying...