Saturday, November 11, 2006
"The Story of Us"
So tonight I decided I would spend some time being a lazy bum and watch a movie. As I was scanning the shelf in the living room, I discovered that Ev had "The Story of Us." A while back, Todd recommended this movie for a girls night which who knows when we'll have one of those. Being me, I decided to watch it on my own. What a fantastic movie!

There are so few movies that are truly realistic. Perhaps this is why I really don't spend a lot of time watching them. Sure its nice to have an escape from reality, but so many movies lately have a lot of things I'd rather do without. Now, granted, this movie had way more profanity that I would like, but overall it is well worth it.

"The Story of Us" is a movie that presents the realities of relationships. Many people seem to think that everything will always be perfect, but that's impossible outside of our life in Heaven. I know... that must sound pessimistic. I just know what I've been through. Unfortunately my parents story didn't end like Katie and Ben's, but I know that there will be times when you don't agree with the one you love. There will be times when you get so frustrated that you want to scream and yell, yet other times that you don't have the words to express your feelings.

I guess the part of the movie that truly caught my attention was that they realized in the end, that no matter what you go through, when you truly love a person, you know that they are the only one you want to be with.
posted by Elizabeth @ 10:39 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
A Fresh Start
My Photo
Name:
Location: Orlando, Florida, United States

I'm finally a college graduate who's now going in a direction different than my degree. Its stressful at times, but completely worth it.

Recent Posts
Archives
Contact
Links
Template by
Free Blogger Templates

Get Ubuntu!  Linux for Human Beings
© A Fresh Start