Saturday, April 28, 2007
Catching up... or just a one day run down.
Okay, so today I heard about how its been a while since I've last blogged. I guess I would have an excuse if nothing was happening, but that's certainly not the truth. If I tried to catch up on everything that I've done in the past three weeks I'd have quite a difficult time. Lets just start with today.

Today was the annual School of Journalism & Communication church & picnic at Elsie Holmes Park. This is not only a short sermon and lunch but also the department's senior recognition. Today I was inducted into Lambda Pi Eta. Long explanation short, that's the "official communication studies honor society." Yes, I've worked my butt off for that, but it feels good.

(The picture below is myself and Jessica, the other Lambda Pi Eta inductee, as well as our adviser, Mrs. Ball in the pink, and two of my favorite teachers, Lynn & Dr. C, on the right.)
Next each teacher from the department called up their graduating advisees. I didn't realize how many of us there were. I think Mrs. Herod said there are 24 of us graduating this year (a few are missing in the picture below).


Anyway... it was a very fun morning yet kind of sad because I know this was my last SJ&C event. To sum it up... this is Michelle, Ben & Me. I knew I'd get some crazy pictures handing my camera to Ben... I'm going to miss everyone!

posted by Elizabeth @ 6:58 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
A Fresh Start
My Photo
Name:
Location: Orlando, Florida, United States

I'm finally a college graduate who's now going in a direction different than my degree. Its stressful at times, but completely worth it.

Recent Posts
Archives
Contact
Links
Template by
Free Blogger Templates

Get Ubuntu!  Linux for Human Beings
© A Fresh Start