| Tuesday, October 17, 2006 |
| Reflection in the Ripples of Life |
Hmm... so I decided I wanted to blog, and that's the title that came to mind. Don't ask why, because I don't have a clue. I guess if I just start writing, the thought behind the randomness will eventually come out.
Life is so confusing sometimes... maybe not so much confusing as unpredictable. Though part of it may have to do with the fact that I'm female and prone to changing my mind a lot. Some days I feel as if I know exactly where I am in life, where I'm headed, and what I'm doing. Other days I question everything... seriously, everything.
I guess as I think about it, the random title makes sense. Who, when they take a look at their life, sees everything clearly? Sure there are those things you are pretty sure of, but in the ripples, sometimes things aren't always as they appear. In all honesty, its such a lesson in faith. There is so much I don't have a clue about that I just have to keep trusting that God will bring me through. Sometimes its so hard for a person like me who wants everything planned out, but time and time again, God has proven His faithfulness... even though sometimes I'm way too impatient. |
posted by Elizabeth @ 4:31 PM  |
|
|
|
| A Fresh Start |

- Name: Elizabeth
- Location: Orlando, Florida, United States
I'm finally a college graduate who's now going in a direction different than my degree. Its stressful at times, but completely worth it.
View my complete profile
|
| Recent Posts |
|
| Archives |
|
| Contact |
|
| Links |
|
|
| Template by |
|
|